It also makes the perfect holiday dessert served with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve with apple or pear slices and warm spice tea!
- 1 1/2 c. creamy almond butter
- 1/2 c. mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 1/4 c. blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. sea salt
- 1 T. cinnamon
- 1 to 2 t. ground ginger
- 1/4 t. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8-inch glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade and process until smooth and combined. You can also use a hand-held mixer but the food processor is easier and creates a smoother batter.
Pour batter into baking dish and bake for about 35 minutes. Cool and slice.
- Gingerbread will be fragile hot out of the oven but will firm up once cooled.
In the powerful DVD, The Cure Is, one of the most profound ancient health formulas to be released in over a century is revealed!