The experts have told us that pausing several times during the day to re-frame our thoughts will truly allow us to live our best life.
What if you set a gentle reminder several times throughout the busy day to pause and give special focus and meaning to your thoughts? A quiet moment that does not require significant effort…. If you could pause more during each day and give meaning to that pause… wouldn’t that help you to pay attention to the truly important things in life and the things that matter most? Wouldn’t it draw you closer to who you really want to be? How better would you feel about your actions or reactions at the end of the day, knowing that you were able to take those moments to pause? At the end of the day, you will have lived your best and most purposeful day from pausing several times to reflect and redirect your thoughts on what will help you to be a better person and help the people around you.
Some ideas on how to use your pause for “Purpose:”
- Take one action step toward finding and defining your purpose
- Ask yourself if you are “Living on Purpose”?
- Meditate on fulfilling your purpose daily
- Be grateful for having identified your purpose
- Be grateful for your purpose
- Help someone else find their purpose
- Do one thing to further your spiritual growth
- Identify what might be blocking you from your life’s purpose
- Pray or meditate on getting better at your life’s purpose
- Make a list you can work from to increase your purpose effectiveness
- Assist your children in understanding and seeking their life purpose
- Ask for assistance and support in fulfilling your purpose
Vibration “Pause” bracelets are a great way to encourage mindfulness throughout your day.