Many of today’s most admired leaders, authors, speakers, pastors, priests and mentors remind us to PAUSE.
“If you could just pause for a moment during your busy day to reflect upon that which is important to you”…
“Pause for GOD and remember he is always with you”…
“Hit the pause button and reflect upon the current moment in your life. Are you being who you want to be? Are you being ‘Authentic’ in this moment?…
“Could you have more patience in the present moment?…’
Of course, they are right. But are you living your best life right now in this present moment? Most of us we get caught up in the chaos of the day and forget.
So let’s take a moment to pause right now – take a deep, calming breath and spend a minute being truly mindful and present.
Some ideas on how to use your moment of pause for “Family:”
• Tell your child that you are proud of them
• Tell your spouse or partner you respect, love and appreciate them
• Ask an aging parent or family member for wisdom or advice
• If you and your husband are going through tough times – synchronize your capsules
• Replace negative thoughts with positive ones about your relationships
• Teenagers who wear a bracelet can be reminded to pause and do the right thing
• Surprise your spouse with a loving act of kindness – they will respond well
• Do something out of the ordinary for your child that is special
• Text your family member with an uplifting message
• Plan a spontaneous family event
• Reflect on a core family value and act upon it
• Remember a family member who has passed on and say a prayer
Contributed by Krizia Irish, creator of the Meaning to Pause® Vibration Bracelet, which provides a gentle vibration several times throughout the day to prompt you to pause.